9901 Midlothian Turnpike
Richmond, VA 23235
Rachel Wall, RDH
7 CE Credits, Code 490
Friday, March 17, 2017
8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
About Rachel Wall, RDH
As founder of Inspired Hygiene, Rachel inspires dental teams to improve their hygiene services and systems while increasing profitability. Drawing from her 25 years of experience as a clinical hygienist and hygiene profitability coach, Rachel delivers to-the-point articles and speaking programs. She has spoken for numerous organizations, including the Yankee Dental Congress, ADA and the Hinman. She received the 2012 Dental Excellence Award from DrBicuspid.com for “Most Effective Dental Hygienist Educator” and was named one of the Top 25 Women in Dentistry in 2013 by Dental Products Report magazine.
Every hygiene team has the potential to grow to the next level. Whether you would like to refine your current protocols or build from the ground up, this course will guide you as a Dentist, Practice Administrator and Hygienist to uncover the hidden potential of your hygiene team. This course is designed to reveal areas in your hygiene department that can be enhanced; refined, and further developed to help you see a strong return on hygiene for your patients, your providers and your practice. This course is best attended by Hygienists, Dentists and Practice Administrators together.
By attending this course, you’ll learn:
– How your hygiene department stacks up against industry standard benchmarks for:
- Perio Awareness
- Restorative Co-Diagnosis
- Hygiene Open Time
– Specific areas for potential to increase practice profits through hygiene
– How to get your hygienists excited about growing to the next level
– Common barriers to hygiene success and how to overcome them
– The mindset required to consistently recommend treatment that is in your patient’s best interest
– Specific steps for doctors to elevate you team’s confidence in restorative co-diagnosis
– How to get your entire team onboard and break out of the “Prophy Trap”
– Practice systems you must have in place to deliver high quality hygiene care in a productive environment.
– How the first 20 minutes of the hygiene visit affects the health of the entire practice
– A simple 3-step enrollment system to dramatically increase acceptance of restorative and perio-therapy