From dental school to retirement, the AGD is the only organization exclusively dedicated to serving the needs of the general dentist. The AGD offers benefits that cater to the changing needs of our members at every stage of their dental career.
- Continuing Education (CE) – Track transcripts with AGD CE management tools
- AGD Licensing Board Transcript – View customized CE requirements by state
- Achievement Awards – Attain Fellowship (FAGD), Mastership (MAGD) & Lifelong Learning Service Recognition (LLSR) Awards
- Practice Management Access – Free, fully-automated patient communication system
- Patient Education – Enhance the patient experience with Know Your Teeth patient resource website
- Member Discounts – Save on personal and professional products and services
- Member Directory – Search for members for networking or referrals
- Premier Publications – Receive AGD’s General Dentistry and Impact
- Annual Meeting & Exhibits – Attend premier education and networking events
- Free Access to Insurance Contract Analysis – Assess insurance contract terms
- Access to AGD Career Center – Post employment, sell equipment and more
- Patient Referrals – Enjoy inclusion in “Find-an-AGD-Dentist”
- Speaker Resources – Book or find information about speakers
Visit http://www.agd.org/membership/member-benefits.aspx to learn more.